The latest build in development for the patch 5.2 PTR has brought us a first glimpse at the tentative set bonuses for tier 15. Wowhead released the datamined information yesterday evening and some of the set bonuses are mighty interesting. Take for example, the rogue two-piece bonus, which increases the duration of finishing moves as though the rogue had an additional combo point … Up to a maximum of six points. The DPS death knight two-piece also sounds a bit interesting; check it out below.
- Blood two-piece Reduces the cooldown of your Rune Tap ability by 10 sec and removes its Rune cost.
- Blood four-piece Your Bone Shield ability grants you 15 Runic Power each time one of its charges is consumed.
- DPS two-piece Your attacks have a chance to raise the spirit of a fallen Zandalari as your Death Knight minion for 15 sec.
- DPS four-piece Increases the duration of Army of the Dead by 15 sec.
- Balance two-piece Increases the critical strike chance of Starsurge by 10%.
- Balance four-piece Nature’s Grace now also grants 1000 critical strike and 1000 mastery for its duration.
- Feral two-piece Predatory Swiftness grants you an additional combo point on your current combo target when consumed.
- Feral four-piece After using Tiger’s Fury, you gain 40% increased critical strike chance on the next 3 uses of Mangle, Shred, or Ferocious Bite.
- Guardian two-piece Each attack you dodge while Savage Defense is active increases the healing from your next Frenzied Regeneration within 10 sec by 10%, stacking up to 10 times.
- Guardian four-piece You generate % more Rage from your attacks while Enrage is active.
- Restoration two-piece Swiftmend’s ground effect can now heal up to 4 targets each time it heals.
- Restoration four-piece The healing done by your Rejuvenation increases by 6% each time it causes healing.
- Two-piece Your Steady Shot and Cobra Shot have a chance to summon a Thunderhawk to fight for you for the next 10 sec.
- Four-piece Your Arcane Shot and Multi-shot have a chance to trigger a Lightning Arrow at the target, dealing 100% weapon damage as nature.
- Two-piece When Alter Time expires, you gain 5100 Haste for 30 sec.
- Four-piece Increases the effects of Arcane Charges by 20%, increases the critical strike chance of Pyroblast by 5%, and increases the chance for your Frostbolt to trigger Fingers of Frost by an additional 6%.
- Brewmaster two-piece After Elusive Brew expires, the amount of damage you Stagger is increased by 12%. This effect lasts 1 sec per stack of Elusive Brew consumed.
- Brewmaster four-piece Each time you take damage from Stagger, you have a 10% chance to make your next Purifying Brew cost no Chi.
- Mistweaver two-piece Your Renewing Mist heals for 15% more each time it travels to a new target.
- Mistweaver four-piece Reduces the cooldown of your Thunder Focus Tea by 10 sec.
- Windwalker two-piece Your Chi generating abilities have a 15% chance to generate an Energy Sphere, which will grant you 10 Energy when you walk through it .
- Windwalker four-piece You have a 10% chance to gain an additional charge of Tigereye Brew every time you gain a charge of Tigereye Brew.
- Holy two-piece Increases the healing done by your Daybreak ability by 50%.
- Holy four-piece Increases the healing transferred to your Beacon of Light target by 20%.
- Protection two-piece Casting Word of Glory or Eternal Flame also grants you 40% additional block chance for 5 sec per Holy Power.
- Protection four-piece You gain 1 Holy Power for each % of your health taken as damage while Divine Protection is active.
- Retribution two-piece Your Exorcism causes your target to take 6% increased Holy damage from your attacks for 6 sec.
- Retribution four-piece Your Crusader Strike has a 40% chance to make your next Templar’s Verdict deal all Holy damage.
- Healer two-piece Your Prayer of Mending heals for 10% more each time it jumps to a new target.
- Healer four-piece Your Penance and Circle of Healing have a 40% chance to summon a Golden Apparition, which moves to a nearby ally and heals for an additional 92500 to 107500.
- Shadow two-piece When your Shadowy Apparitions damage their target, they have a 65% chance to extend the duration of your Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch, causing each to deal damage one additional time.
- Shadow four-piece Periodic damage from your Vampiric Touch has a 10% chance to trigger your Shadowy Apparition.
- Two-piece Increases the duration of your finishing moves as if you had used an additional combo point, up to a maximum of 6 combo points.
- Four-piece Shadow Blades also reduces the cost of all your abilities by 40%.
- Elemental two-piece Your Lightning Bolt and Chain Lighting spells have an 10% chance to cause a Lightning Strike at the target’s location, dealing 64750 to 75250 Nature damage to all non-crowd controlled targets within 0 yards
- Elemental four-piece The cooldown of your Ascendence is reduced by 1 sec each time you cast Lava Burst.
- Enhancement two-piece Unleash Elements also grants you 3 additional charges of Maelstrom Weapon.
- Enhancement four-piece The cooldown of your Feral Spirits is reduced by 8 sec each time Windfury Weapon is triggered.
- Restoration two-piece Your Healing Stream Totem now heals an additional target for 50% of its normal amount.
- Restoration four-piece Your Ancestral Wakening now has a 20% chance to trigger on non-critical heals.
- Two-piece While Dark Soul is active, your chance to trigger Nightfall is increased by 30%, Chaos Bolt and Shadowburn consume 20% less Embers, and abilities cost 30% less Demonic Fury.
- Four-piece Your Malefic Grasp and Drain Soul deal 5% more periodic damage, your Incinerate has a 8% chance to generate twice the normal Embers, and your Shadow Bolt and Soul Fire grant 5% more Demonic Fury.
- DPS two-piece Your melee auto attacks have a chance to trigger Enrage.
- DPS four-piece Activating Skull Banner now also increases your critical strike chance by 35% for 10 sec.
- Protection two-piece Your Shield Slam and Revenge have a 10% chance to activate Victory Rush and increase the healing done by the next Impending Victory by 100%.
- Protection four-piece Your abilities generate 50% more Rage when used against targets afflicted by Demoralizing Shout.
Wowhead also included some datamined pets and new tailoring patterns in the post containing the new set bonuses, so be sure to take a look.